Saturday, November 25, 2006

Erratum Leaves

Yippee! I finally got to use that title. I've been wanting to since I mentioned the song in "The Gala Convolutions." So here are the changes I made recently:

In "Say Amber...", J (the subject of the entry) mentioned that Doogie was recently out and gently corrected me on the spelling of Doogie's last name. So I made the changes; thanks J.

In "I Can Make You A Star", I gave the barista a tongue stud because Jadie, the model for the character, has one and it adds versimilitude and ups the hipness quotient to about 7.32. Jadie, XOXOXO by the way. These other women mean nothing to me, honest.

I gotta go, but I've got a ton of stuff to upload when I have more time. Ciao (why do I think of the Cult when I write that? No time....).

-- Hulles

No comments: